This is to let you know that the UNN Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of the institution is inviting candidates who want to gain their admission into the university via direct entry to apply now before the application ends. Below are the guidelines, eligibility and other important info about the UNN Direct Entry Form.
Who is Eligible for UNN Direct Entry?
To be eligible for UNN Direct Entry, candidates must have applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose the University of Nigeria Nsukka as their First Choice.
Recommended: UNN Post UTME Form Is Out – Apply Now
How Much is UNN Direct Entry Form?
The University of Nigeria Nsukka Direct Entry Form is N2000
IMPORTANT UPDATE: UNN Direct Entry Registration is ongoing.
How to Apply for UNN Direct Entry Screening
- Log on to the UNN Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students and click Online Application Form
- The Click on 2022/2023 Post UTME Admission Screening Application
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Direct Entry Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
Not yet available.