The aim of this article is to inform you that the Paul university Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. So, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the UTME & Direct Entry Admission into Paul University Degree Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Guidelines, application procedures, cut-off marks, and other info about Paul University Post UTME Form have been provided in this article. Hence, stick around while I walk you through this post.
How Much is Paul University Post UTME Form?
The price for Paul University Post UTME Form is N5000
What is Paul University Cut Off Mark?
The cut-off mark for Paul University is 160. That is, to be eligible for admission into this institution, you must score from 160 and above in your JAMB exam.
Who is Eligible to Apply for Paul University UTME Screening?
To be eligible, candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASC, NECO, etc at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University. Candidates awaiting results can equally apply( Make sure you upload the results once they are out.)
Programs Available at Paul University
|4||Pure and Industrial Physics||Physics|
|6||Computer Science and Information Technology||(i) Computer Science(ii) Information|
FACULTY OF ARTS
|3||History and International Relations||History and International Relations|
|5||Mass Communication||Mass Communication|
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
|2||Banking and Finance||(ii) Banking and Finance|
|3||Business Administration||(iii) Business Administration|
|4||Management and Entrepreneurial Studies||(iv) Management and Entrepreneurial Studies|
|5||Sociology and Psychology||(v)Sociology and Psychology|
|6||Political Science||(vi)Political Science|
|7||Public Administration||(vii) Public Administration|
RECOMMENDED: Paul University JUPEB Admission Form
How to Apply for the Paul University Post UTME Form online
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following bank and make a deposit of five thousand naira (N5,000) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
- After payment, the candidate should go to the 2020/2021 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and complete the Application form, ensuring that he/she state the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit our website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the channels stated below:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. A candidate who opts for the use of ATM cards will be required to pay a 2% processing commission.
Programmes/Courses: 0806-139-3949, 0803-339-2089
Problems with the site: 0806-549-0926, 0906-192-8360