This is to let you know that the JABU Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out and currently ongoing. The management of the Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Full-time and part-time postgraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See details below
JABU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
JABU Admission Requirements for Masters Program.
Candidates for Master degree programs must possess the following:
- Five-O level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- First degree in the cognate field from Joseph Ayo Babalola University or any other recognized university with a minimum of second class honors or postgraduate diploma in cognate area from any recognized institution of learning with a CGPA not less than 4.0 on a 5 point scale.
- Candidates for admission into Food Science and Technology (Master of Science) who graduated with a minimum of second class lower division in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Engineering, or any other related disciplines may be considered but such candidates will be required to make up for deficiencies as appropriate.
- A graduate with a bachelor of science degree in Insurance and Actuarial Science may be considered for a master of Business Administration with options in Insurance and Risk Management.
- A postgraduate degree in Architecture qualifies for admission into a master of a science degree program in Architecture. A candidate other than a graduate of Joseph Ayo Babalola University must produce evidence of industrial Training totaling a minimum period of six months.
- Candidates will be required to take an oral or written interview.
JABU Admission Requirements for PGD Programmes.
Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must possess the following:
- Five ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- HND or it’s equivalent in a cognate field from a recognized Institution, or a minimum of a Third Class Degree from a recognized University.
How Much is JABU Postgraduate Admission Form?
The application form costs N10,000
How to Apply for JABU Postgraduate Form 2022/2023
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to the e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your biodata and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for a response from the admission officer for further instructions on the screening date.
Application forms can be obtained from our Academic Office at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, kilometer 36, Ilesha Akure Road, Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State, or any of under listed designated centers on the presentation of #10,000 bank draft drawn in favor of Joseph Ayo Babalola University. All drafts must carry the full names of applicants on its reverse side.
1. Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Bashorun, Ibadan, Oyo State.
2. Joseph Ayo Babalola University Akure Office, Olukayode House, Oshinle Junction, Oluwatuyi Road, Akure, Ondo State.
3. Joseph Ayo Babalola University Lagos Office, No. 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
4. Atanda Continuing Education Centre, Oluyole Estate, South West, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
5. CAC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Games Village, beside VIO Office, Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
6. Christolad Bookshop, Shop 4, Ibukun-Oluwa Shopping Complex, Opposite City Stadium, Omo-West Area, Osogbo, Osun State.
7. Christ Apostolic Church DCC Headquarters, 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Phone: +2348033611032, +2348035400261