Subsequent to the release of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti post UTME screening result, the school management has released the FUOYE Admission List 2022/2023. Candidates who chose the University as choice of institution can now check their admission status. The released FUOYE admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you pay attention as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the FUOYE Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. In addition, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List on The School Portal
- Go to the FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
- Supply your registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Admission list are released in various batches, candidates are advised to check their screening portal and email for notifications
The FUOYE Admissions List 2022/2023 Has Been Released; What Next?
You must pay your acceptance fee after verifying your admission status on FUOYE Admission Status.
Your acceptance fee payment instructions have been posted on the website.
FUOYE Admission List is not out as at the time of writing this article, once the list is out, ; you will be notified as soon as it is.
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on the JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, firstly, visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- While the page loads, proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Congrats to all aspirants who got admitted.