This is to let you know that the BUK Post UTME Form 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of the school is inviting candidates who chose Bayero University Kano during JAMB registration to apply for their post UTME form.
Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other details concerning BUK Post UTME Form have been provided in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE POST UTME SCREENING?
Those, who are eligible to apply for BUK Post UTME Form are;
Candidates for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) must have chosen Bayero University as their first choice and obtained a minimum score of 180 in the recent concluded Utme.
BUK CUT OFF MARKS 2022/2023
Below are the cut off marks.
|S/N||COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:||CUT-OFF POINT|
|1||Clinical Sciences (MBBS)||220 and above|
|3||Allied Health Sciences||200 and above|
|6||Agriculture||180 and above|
|7||Arts and Islamic Studies|
|8||Basic Medical Sciences|
|10||Computer Science and Information Technology|
|11||Earth and Environmental Sciences|
Recommended: BUK Admission List is Out 2022/2023
WHEN WILL BUK POST UTME SCREENING BEGIN?
It is likely to commence soon.
If you have any questions or are having trouble, please contact the portal’s email address.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BUK POST UTME FORM
Read the guidelines below and click on the link to apply,
- Visit the School Official web and Navigate to the BUK 2022/2023 Post UTME registration page.
- Log in using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload a passport-sized photo.
- It should be noted that the uploaded photograph would be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates during their time at Bayero University, Kano.
- Fill out the Applicants’ Information Form.
- Ensure that your O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB website.
- Print your individual RRR payment invoice to make a N2,000.00 payment via the Remita platform at any commercial bank nationwide.
- Return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng, and log in again after making the payment.
- After your payment has been processed, you will be able to print your unique acknowledgement slip. Before printing your acknowledgement slip, review and validate your information.
- Please keep in mind that applicants will not be able to print their acknowledgement slip until their payment has been processed and verified.
The application deadline is November 14th, 2021.
JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).
Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any enquiry to the following email address: email@example.com