The UNIPORT Admission List 2022/2023 for the Academic Year is now available. Students at the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) are now able to check their admission status online. Provisional admission offers for the 2022/2023 academic year can be found on the newly released UNIPORT admission lists for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th batches, respectively.
The provisional admission lists for the various undergraduate programs at the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the academic year 2022/2023 have been released, and they include the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission. The university’s website has the admissions lists for the first, second, third, fourth, and final batches.
Also, Check out: UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | How To Apply
HOW TO CHECK UNIPORT ADMISSION LIST 2022/2023
- Visit the UNIPORT admission status checker at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance to see if you’ve been accepted.
- In the space provided, enter your JAMB registration number.
- Click on the search icon at the bottom of the page to access your UNIPORT admission offer.
- Don’t forget to accept your admission offer if you’re accepted.
If you want to access the list in chunks, here are the links:
- In order to register, candidates must be at least 16 years of age by October 31st, 2022.
- Admissions will be withdrawn from candidates who have not accepted their acceptance on the JAMB website (CAPS).
- Only candidates who have successfully uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB website are eligible for admission (CAPS). UNIPORT ICTC or any JAMB CBT center should therefore be used by all candidates who have not yet been admitted.
- Transfer approval on the JAMB website (CAPS) is required for all candidates who will be offered courses that are different from their original courses in order for their admission to be processed.
- Check your admission status regularly on the JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to ensure that the application process is completed.
you can also access your UNIPORT admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to those who have been admitted into the University of Port Harcourt. Kindly drop your thoughts below.