A complete list of students accepted to Jos University UNIJOS for the academic year 2022/2023 can be found here. UNIJOS Admission List for the academic year 2022/2023 has not yet been made public. This page, on the other hand, will be updated immediately upon submission of the form.
An acronym for the University of Jos (UNIJOS), located in the lovely city of Jos, Plateau State, is the University of Jos (UNIJOS). The University of Jos is located in one of Nigeria’s top 20 most prestigious institutions.
Candidates who took part in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) post-UTME screening exercise for the academic years 2022/2023 are advised to check their admission status online at this time.
UNIJOS Admission List Checking Instructions
To find out if you’ve been accepted, here are the steps to follow:
- Click on the link below to see if you’ve been accepted to UNIJOS.
- In the appropriate field, enter your JAMB registration number.
- At this point, all you have to do is click ‘Get Started’ to learn more about your admissions status and how to register.
Checking Admission Status Using JAMB CAPS
Additionally, students should use the JAMB CAPS portal to accept or reject an offer from a university by using the ACCEPT or REJECT buttons.
Alternatively, you can access the JAMB admission status checking portal and see if you’ve been accepted to UNIJOS by following the steps outlined below:
- For more information, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Use your Jamb username and password to log in to your account.
- The ‘Check Admission Status’ tab should be clicked at the bottom of the page.
- Using the drop-down menu, select your exam year, then enter your registration number in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” link to find out if you’ve been accepted to UNIJOS.
Please accept our heartfelt congratulations and best wishes on being accepted into the UNIJOS admission list for the academic year of 2022/2023.
Use the social media share buttons below to spread the word about this content, and don’t forget to leave a comment in the comment box provided.