This is to inform you that the EKSU Direct Entry Form is out for 2022/2023 academic session. The management of the institution is inviting candidates who chose the university during JAMB registration to apply for the form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other details concerning EKSU Direct Form have been provided in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Who Is Eligible to Apply for EKSU Direct Entry Form?
- Candidates who made Ekiti State University their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored the cut-off mark for their course:
- The EKSU cut-off mark for all courses are:
- Candidates who did not choose EKSU and are willing to change to the University and make them first choice are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sitting in relevant O/level subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results should not apply for the post utme. They are to apply for the post utme as soon as the results of the O’level examinations are released.
- EKSU will give concession to candidates who have successfully completed her pre-degree programme, in keeping with Senate approval
- Direct entry candidates who have a minimum of lower credit are also eligible to apply.
- EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Direct Entry Form
- Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit http://www.eksu.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2022/2023 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Note – Once the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Application Form Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the EKSU direct entry form 2022/2023 is on sale.
Procedures to Apply for Post Utme
- To apply for 2022/2023 UTME/DE go back to the www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2022/2023 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives the concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: email@example.com on or before Monday, 30th November 2021 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered
Not available at the moment.