This is to let you know that the PLAPOLY Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out and currently ongoing. Details about the PLAPOLY post UTME form have been provided in this article. See below.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for PLAPOLY Post UTME
- Candidates admission must have score 120 and above in the 2022 unified Tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) and must have chosen Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi as their Most Preferred Institution (1st Choice)
- Candidates must appear in person in the various department of their choice with their credentials i.e (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and evidence of payment of screening
How Much is PLAPOLY Post UTME Form?
The Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Kadi post UTME form is N2000
What is PLAPOLY Cut Off Mark?
The cut off mark is 120
How to Apply for PLAPOLY Post UTME
- Candidates must begin the capture of his/her Bio-data through the polytechnic website www.plapoly.edu.ng
- fill the online form note that the system will automatically generate and enable payment via USSD or RRR slip with the polytechnic logo for onward payment of the form fees of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for Post-UTME screening fee at any commercial bank
- The applicant is required to print the application receipt contain His/Her applicant ID using www.plapoly.edu.ng after payment in the bank other details of the procedures can be obtained on the website.
Opening and Closing Date
The deadline for PLAPOLY Post UTME Form will be announced soon.