Are you a recent college grad who is awaiting NYSC deployment? This is to inform you that the NYSC Senate list for the 2022 Batch ‘B’ prospective corps members has been released.
Senate approved mobilization list (2022 Batch “B”) verification portal for various Nigerian institutions is now open.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has made it possible for all 2022 Batch ‘B’ cadets to check the Senate/Academic Board approved mobilization list of their respective colleges and universities on the NYSC portal for free.
This list of approved names is currently being uploaded. The Students Affairs Unit should be contacted with any questions regarding “date of birth” or “name correction.”.
How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List
If you want to know whether or not your name has been uploaded to the list of names approved by the NYSC Senate, you just need to follow these five easy steps:
- For a complete list of members of the NYSC Senate and Academic Board, visit NYSC PORTAL
- Choose your Institution.
- In the appropriate fields, enter your Matriculation Number and Last Name.
- Select your date of birth
- Search for your mobilization status by clicking the “SEARCH” button.
Names are still being added to the database. If your school’s name hasn’t been added to the portal yet, it means that the upload hasn’t been completed yet. As a result, you can continue to monitor this page for updates. It is imperative that you contact your school immediately if you have a problem.
Prospective Corps Members’ Guide to the NYSC Registration Process
- New users should use the Refresh Registration link.
- In order to use the Revalidation link, you must have previously been mobilized.
- but did not attend the Orientation Camp as scheduled.
- Don’t create a new account if you have already registered and haven’t finished your registration. Instead, select “Login Here” and enter your username and password to continue your registration.
- Do not use a proxy to thumbprint.
- Upload a high-quality passport image. Passport photos with the NYSC crested vest should not be uploaded; if this is the case, you will not be registered for camp.
- If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via any of our social media accounts.
- To fix spelling mistakes, rearrange names, add or remove names, or change the order in which they appear, go to your dashboard and click on the “Name Correction” button.
- Discharge certificates now include the patient’s date of birth. You must double-check your date of birth on the NYSC portal before registering online, and if it is incorrect, you must use the windows on your dashboard to request a correction. After registering for camp, you cannot change your date of birth.
- PCMs should contact our States Secretariat before the start of the Orientation Exercise if their thumbprints or passport photos were uploaded incorrectly during online registration.
- After registering for camp, you cannot make any changes to your passport photo.
When PCMs are able to print their Call-up Letters, part-time graduates must register online so that they can print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard.