The Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) has released a list of candidates who have been granted provisional admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Diploma and ND admission lists for the 2021/2022 academic year have been made public by the Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY).
Access to Kaduna Polytechnic’s admissions lists is now available via the polytechnic admissions status checking portal.
How to Check KADPOLY Admission List
Interested applicants should follow the procedure below to check their names.
- Visit the polytechnic’s admission status checker at Status checker
- JAMB Registration Number or Application Number must be entered in the appropriate places.
- Finally, you can see if you’ve been accepted to Kaduna Poly by clicking the ‘Check’ button.
Candidates who have been accepted into the program are urged to:
- To accept or reject their admission, students must log into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the offer of admission, have them print out their JAMB score result.
- Their JAMB result slips should be printed out (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- The JAMB Portal allows students to change their course of study if they are offered a course that differs from the one they had applied for.
How to check KADPOLY ND Admission List on Jamb Portal
The following steps can also be used to check the admission status of Kadpoly candidates for the ND program on the JAMB admission status checking portal:
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility / to access the JAMB admission portal.
- Use your Jamb username and password to access your account.
- The ‘Check Admission Status’ tab can be found by scrolling down the page and clicking on it.
- Make sure to enter your registration number in the appropriate field.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see if you’ve been accepted to the Kadpoly.
Congratulations to all those who have been admitted to Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) class of 2021/2022 admission list.