Federal University Lafia Admission List 2022/2023 Session – Guidelines, Requirements, FULAFIA Admission Portal
Subsequent to the release of the Federal University Lafia Post UTME screening result, the school management has released the FULAFIA Admission List 2022/2023. The released FULAFIA Admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you pay attention as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the FULAFIA Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. In addition, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Without much ado, let us show you how you can check your admission status. Aforementioned, there are two ways you Federal University Lafia admission list. They are:
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List
Go to FULAFIA admission status checking portal at https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php.
Supply your JAMB registration number in the required field.
Finally, click on the login button to access your FULAFIA admission status.
Note: Admission list are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on the JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, firstly, visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- While the page loads, proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Congratulations to all candidates who have been offered admission.