This is to let you know that Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out. The management of the institution is inviting candidates who chose Kwara State Poly during JAMB registration to apply for Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form. This is the National Diploma (ND) Full-Time Pre-Admission Screening.
Eligibility for Kwara State Poly Post UTME
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME.
However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
What Is Kwara State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark?
Kwara state poly cut off mark is 150
How Much Is Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form?
How to Apply for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/appo.php.
- Click on the ND Full-time application link.
- Enter your jamb registration number and your password (ie your surname) in the appropriate columns
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The screening exercise will be ONLINE.
- Candidates can start to check the result of screening exercise soon from their respective portal.
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
If you have any question on Kwara poly post utme form, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you as soon as we can.