This is to let you know that the Bingham University Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of the University hereby informs interested candidates who did not select Bingham University as one of their choices in the 2022 UTME that they are eligible to apply but must change their choice of institution to Bingham University through JAMB and await the post UTME screening dates to be announced in due course. Follow the guidelines and instructions below to apply.
Bingham University Degree Courses.
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Survey
Faculty of Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English
Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- MBBS, Medicine, and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
Faculty of Health Sciences
- B. NSC Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- BMLS, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
How Much is Bingham University Post UTME Form?
The Bigham University Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session N2000.
What is Bingham University Cut Off Mark?
The Bingham University cut off mark is 160 and above
Bingham University Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have taken the 2022/2023 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 160. The minimum qualification for Degree programs is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The JAMB cut-off marks for programs in Bingham University are as follows:
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed the JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates are to obtain admission forms online through the University’s website or at any of the designated banks listed below upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 exclusive of bank charges:
- Access Bank Plc.
- First Bank Nigeria Ltd.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Gowans Microfinance Bank: A/C Name, Bingham University, A/C No.1100042564.
- Forms can also be obtained directly from the University’s Bursary Department using Point of Sale Terminals (POS).
PAYMENT OPTION 1:
- Visit any of the above-listed Banks and pay for the admission form
- Obtain a 12-digit PIN to be used in filling and printing out the Form (Protect the details on the printout as confidential)
- Visit the University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission to register.
PAYMENT OPTION 2:
- Alternatively, you can use your ATM card to pay on our website using interswitch webpay.
- Visit the website www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission click pay using Webpay.
- You are able to make online payments using any interswitch enabled Cards (Verve prepaid Cards, Visa or Master Card).
PAYMENT OPTION 3:
Visit the Bursary Department at the University’s main campus, Karu and make payment using your ATM Card. A 12-digit PIN will be issued to you.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following No. 08032613576, 08030408344 or e-mail us at: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with the following details.
- Teller No.
- First Name
- Last Name
- phone number
- Details of the problem(s) encountered.
Completed forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click submit online.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms.
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before the screening day.
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance & Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
Bingham University Post UTME Screening Exercise
Not yet Available.
All candidates are to take note of the screening dates as indicated against their course of choice for guidance please.
For further enquiries please call: 0906-341-4541; 0816-228-8642; 0706-509-2268; 0706-448-3649
About Bingham university
Bingham University was established in 2005 by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) to satisfy the yearnings for quality education in Nigeria. The University is committed to providing education that combines intellectual, moral, and vocational education in order to produce total men and women who will impact positively on society.